44 Benvenue Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052-3227
Mass Times: Mon-Sat: 7, 8:30AM; Tuesday: Noon, Sat 5PM, Sun 7:30, 9:15, 10:30, 12PM, 6PM
- Baptism: Celebrated on 2nd and 4th Sundays (except during Lent) at 1 PM by appointment only. Please call the rectory.
- Reconciliation: Confessions are heard on Saturday from 4:00 - 4:30 PM or by appointment
- Marriage: Couples contemplating marriaage should call the rectory for an appointment with a priest one year in advance.
- Sacrament of the Sick: Please call the rectory for Annointing or Communion for the homebound. Annointing Masses are scheduled twice a year.
- Religious Life and Ordained Ministry: Please call the rectory if you would like more information about serving as a religious sister or brother, deacon, or priest.
- Religious Education for Children attending public/non-Catholic school:
- Grades 1-4: Sunday 9AM Mass - classes to follow
- Grades 5-7: Tuesday 7 - 8:15 PM
- Grade 8: Contact the religous education office
- Adult Religious Education: Please call the Religious Ed. Office to schedule an appointment. The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA) wecomes people who would like to be come Catholics, as well as Catholics who have yet to receive all their sacraments or who would like to renew their faith.